Take a powerful One-Minute “BREATHING SNACK”…
You can do this, now and then, when you want to feel more awake and energized or when you want to improve your health.
Go ahead and take a moment to notice
HOW YOU ARE BREATHING RIGHT NOW.
Is your breath a little shallow and just partly filling up your lungs?
Do you feel like a pressure on your chest or that you’re holding your breath, just a little, maybe?
Or is Your Breathing Deep and Full and Relaxed?
- Become aware of your body and notice your breathing…
- Become aware of the air coming in and out of your mouth…
- Allow your Inhale to fill up your UPPER Lungs (Your CHEST should move and expand and deflate for effective breathing.)
- When you start to feel lightheaded or tingling (which is within a minute) go back to letting your body decide how it wants to breathe. (= Do not continue to make yourself breathe more at this point.)
- Enjoy your heightened sensations and increased aliveness.