The Unlimited Breath
14-Day Intensive Healing Journey
March 3 – 16, 2019!
Would you like to take advantage of
the nurturing Tropical Paradise of
Costa Rica to
Accelerate Your Healing Journey?
Join us for 10 mind-blowing Unlimited Breath Sessions
while being immersed in Mother Earth’s Healing Powers!
-Travel deep in to the Rain Forest of Costa Rica!
-Play on the pristine Beaches!
-Get rejuvenated in the warm delicious Pacific Ocean!
-Learn the profound Unlimited Breath Healing technique!
-Experience the Power of Unlimited Breath!
-Enjoy 14 Days of Leisure, Adventure, Learning and Healing!
What are the BENEFITS of 10 UNLIMITED BREATH SESSIONS?
- You will Cleanse your Physical Body, and thus you will be Healthy.
- You will Uproot Unconscious Limiting Programming.
- You will find your Passion, and be able to fully Enjoy Your Life.
- You will Master Your Mind, and become a Conscious Creator.
- You will Connect with Your True Self, which leaves you Living On Purpose!
- You will experience Peace, Love and Joy, from the inside out!
- You will Bathe in your Pure Spirit – I AM Presence.
During this Intensive, You’ll be Supported and Guided by Unlimited Breath’s Founder Arne Rantzen and Master Teacher Doctor Monica. They are both Dedicated to Your Expansion.
Are You Ready for a Breakthrough?
- Get support to uncover your subconscious debilitating programming!
- Practice being free from your destructive subconscious habits!
- Learn the Mind-set that Creates the Life-style you truly desire!
- Is this Your Time to Take Care of Your Well-being?
- Are You Overdue for a New Adventure?
What You Will Get:
- The 100-hour Unlimited Breath
educational and experiential Workshop Intensive!
- 10 Unlimited Breath Sessions, including one in the delicious Pacific Ocean and one in the pure and wild Rio Grande de Terraba river!
- 13 nights at the Osa Mountain Village!
- 14 days of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner!
- Several occasions to enjoy and swim at the Whale Tail Beach!
- A Canopy Tour
flying from tree to tree, through and above the jungle,
with 18 stations!
- Horseback Riding through the jungle and lunch and swim and play at a beautiful waterfall!
- A full day Snorkeling at the Caño Island Marine Biological Reserve, Whale-watching, and we will walk a beautiful trail, to a waterfall in the Corcovado nature reserve.
Contact us for more information and questions:
USA (772) 249-1080
Costa Rica (506) 8311-1221
USA (772) 380-4979
Costa Rica (506) 8571-1390